Cat Whiskers on Red and White Polka Dots Fabric Mask
- 3D mask crafted to shape for comfort. Elastic ear-loops for snugness.
- Improvised design provides better comfort and protection
- Two layers breathable 100% high quality cotton
- Two additional layers of non-woven pellon interfacing fused with the cotton for enhanced filtration
- Built-in pocket to insert additional filters (not included)
- Washable and reusable. Sturdy and durable. Crafted by human hands.
This stylish face mask has been handcrafted in the Bay Area. 75% of the earnings from this sale will directly benefit local bay area famlilies through added income.
The mask is available in three sizes Kids Size, Small and Large. These are made to standard mask sizing guidelines. The general recommendation is to use
- Kids: Kids size mask
- Smaller adult faces: Small mask
- Larger adult faces: Large mask
The mask that fits one best varies from person to person. Please consider your face size carefully before selecting the mask.
CDC Advisory on Cloth Face Coverings
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission. CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
The cloth face coverings recommended are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders, as recommended by current CDC guidance.